The Clean Team Needs Your Help!
The Clean Team is an innovative project of the Allentown Rescue Mission, employing men who are working their way out of homelessness. Picking up litter is only part of the Clean Team’s purpose. The Clean Team is a training program, teaching men transferable workplace skills, such as: promptness, safety, attentiveness, cooperation and productivity. The goal for each Clean Team participant is more than getting a job, it’s to be a solid entry level worker, and a valued employee of a company like yours.
The Clean Team project needs to be self-sustaining, through sponsorships, donations and by doing work for customers. We’re looking for all three.
Your sponsorship and donation dollars will:
- Clean up the streets of center city Allentown.
- Provide paying jobs for homeless men.
- Support workplace skills training.
- Offer a path from homelessness to self-reliance.
- Position your business as a community benefactor.
- Help clean up problem areas and illegal dumpsites.
Your sponsorship provides rigorous training, with a high degree of accountability, and a result-oriented approach. The goal is that a homeless man of today will be self-reliant tomorrow. Working. Paying rent. Shopping. Being a contributing member of our community.
Sponsorships are payable to “Allentown Rescue Mission”.